Blogger Backgrounds

Thanx f0r c0ming at my bl0gger !!!

saia xtaw na tulis apa daa !!!

~ CRAZY PICTURES ~

My pixca !!

My pixca !!
aku hanyalah aku !! saia adalah saia !! >,<

My Friend's

Thursday, December 16, 2010

,,aQ cayang kam0o selamanyee,,


 I love you ....
Our introduction nearly four years ...
moment we feel the introduction, not aware of it .....
I do not want you to leave me ..
I'm not willing to be left by you ...
you are the ONE THOUSAND men in this world ....
I never deceive you,,, I promise that I will not cheat again ...
I know, the depth of your love on me ...
I appreciate it, dear ...
I also love you my sincere heart ......
I'm willing to sacrifice anything, for the sake of you ....
Believe it is,, one day we will unite ........
I l0ve u,,, abang ... T_T


0 comments: